Agfa Healthcare have released a Veterinary Dental solution for the CR30-x, CR30-X and CR4Vet that comprises a CR DD1.0T Vet Cassette (15 x 30cm) with tray and adaptor for intra-oral plates of size S0, S1, S2, S3 and S4.
The Veterinary Dental solution does not require special software versions for the digitiser or NX workstation which means you can get started with digital dental x-rays right away with minimal set-up and training.
The workflow consists of:
- Removing the specialised intra-oral image plate adaptor from the vet cassette.
- Selecting the size plate that is required for the examination.
- Placing the image plate into a barrier envelope.
- Expose the image plate.
- Place the image plate back into the adaptor and feed the adaptor back into the cassette.
- Open a study and choose an examination, then process the cassette as per normal.
- The processed image appears on the screen and can be manipulated and saved in the normal way.
Switch to digital imaging with Total Medical Imaging Solutions P/L.